Well, I'm totally new to this blogging thing, but I have heard that having a blog is therapeutic. I am taking a Family Relations class at BYU-I and I'm excited to post weekly about what I learn.
Learning hasn't always been something that I was interested in. I would always just cruise through courses and strive to get the best grades that I could. There has been an emphasis from the church and from my school to be proactive and learn to become a better and more serviceable person. I'm excited to try to be a better learner and share the principles that I learn.
I grew up in Pleasant Grove, UT in an LDS family. I love my family so much. My parents are so kind and have always enjoyed gaining as much education as possible. I have 5 siblings and I'm the fourth child. We love to play games and just talk with each other.
I have been a student at BYU-I since 2014. I attended for a year, and then served a mission in Lubbock, Texas. The semester after I got back I met a handsome man on an intramural volleyball team and 8 months later we got married in the Payson Utah LDS Temple. We love to play sports, be with family, and be outside.

"Make the love of learning central to your life. . . . If what you have learned here makes you want to learn more, well that's the point." -David McCullough

Comments

Popular Posts